Welcome to my blog...
- Pause August 7, 2018PAUSE…. What is a pause? A pause is when something ceases just for an instant or two…. Life’s intermission, a stillness between two moments… When things are calm, quiet, floating, an instant in which we can restore and refresh, … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Being July 29, 2018When you are here, You are there….. When you are there You are here… In fact, at most times you are everywhere but here! And yet ‘here’, the ‘now’ is the only moment we truly know. The only moment … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Courage… July 15, 2018“You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” William Faulkner Whether you are feeling weak or courageous today, remember, that there is very little difference between the two states of being. Both … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Let Go… June 24, 2018This precious moment… In the words of the late, renowned author Dr. Wayne Dyer: “There’s an irony to this habit of letting your mind drift to other times and other places. You can only drift off in the now, because … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Purpose… June 10, 2018“Your life is your practice. Your spiritual practice does not occur someplace other than in your life right now, and your life is nowhere other than where you are. You are looking for answers, insight, and wisdom that you already … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Most Beautiful May 28, 2018Never do anything standing that you can do sitting, or anything sitting that you can do lying down. Proverb I am the greatest believer in the fact that if you want to feel beautiful, then you need to surround yourself … Continue reading →annemareerowley