Do you find private yoga lessons more appealing?
A one-on-one yoga session allows for a more personal approach to your individual practice.
There are many reasons why people choose to do a private session.
• You may be totally new to yoga and need help to get started.
• You may wish to deepen your current practice.
• You may feel that you need individual attention to progress.
• It may be that you are so busy with your career or managing your family life, that you cannot find the time to come to a general class.
• Sometimes, you may not feel confident doing the postures in a group class and therefore find it more comfortable to participate in a small number of private yoga sessions before joining the yoga community.
• Perhaps you are recovering from an injury or illness and require more personalised attention.
These are all valid reasons of course. So be at ease, and know, that private yoga lessons are a viable alternative.
Private Yoga sessions may be held in one of the studios or in your home. Prices will vary as they are subject to the length of the session and location.
Each private lesson is individually tailored to you!