Welcome to my blog...
- From Here to There….. January 14, 2018‘Where your deep gladness and the world’s hunger meet’ How do I find my way? How do I journey from here to there? Where am I now? Where to now? Why am I here? No matter where I go, … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- “What more is there to say?”. January 9, 2018I saw this photo somewhere on social media recently and spent some considerable time finding it. I resonate so much with it, that I put my next blog ‘on hold’ and thought I would share this simple … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- To laugh often and much…. December 4, 2017As I teach more and more yoga I see more and more behaviours on the mat related to stress, striving, winning, comparing, judging, hurrying, fear, impatience, lack of confidence, grief, and I could go on and on and on. I … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- What my mother taught me… November 7, 2017During one of my recent yoga classes I was walking through the maze of students who were spread out on the floor, lying in Savasana, and I tripped over a block, narrowly avoiding landing spread eagle on top of an … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- In presence of the moon… October 22, 2017I have often heard it said that beauty is not in the face. Beauty is in the heart. What is truly attractive is when a person walks into a room, carrying themselves with ‘attitude’, straight and tall, exuding self-confidence, … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- The tender side… October 1, 2017“No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart”. This photograph uplifts me in a way I find difficult to express, shivery in a soft and beautiful way. It exudes tenderness, warmth, compassion and love. Aren’t these emotions the … Continue reading →annemareerowley