Welcome to my blog...
- What my mother taught me… November 7, 2017During one of my recent yoga classes I was walking through the maze of students who were spread out on the floor, lying in Savasana, and I tripped over a block, narrowly avoiding landing spread eagle on top of an … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- In presence of the moon… October 22, 2017I have often heard it said that beauty is not in the face. Beauty is in the heart. What is truly attractive is when a person walks into a room, carrying themselves with ‘attitude’, straight and tall, exuding self-confidence, … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- The tender side… October 1, 2017“No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart”. This photograph uplifts me in a way I find difficult to express, shivery in a soft and beautiful way. It exudes tenderness, warmth, compassion and love. Aren’t these emotions the … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- I write my own tune…. September 17, 2017It has taken many years, much yoga practice and constant self-enquiry to live by the creed ‘I write my own tune’ and to understand how irrelevant and unimportant other’s judgments of me are….. I don’t focus upon other’s opinions … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- With all my heart……. August 27, 2017It is said that the people we have in our lives are here for a ‘reason, a season or lifetime’. This expression rings so true to me. Many have left my life whether by death or circumstance and at times … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Planting Seeds…….. July 30, 2017No doubt you know those who are often or always looking on the negative side. Always complaining. Always anxious. Often dramatic. Nervous. Full of doom. Ruled by the negative stories in their head. Owning pain. And using their pain as … Continue reading →annemareerowley