Welcome to my blog...
- Insight Timer… May 20, 2018“Let Go”! Imagine if the whole world meditated? What a different planet it would be! However, globally, we know there are many who are meditating at this moment and at any given moment and who bring a peaceful energy to … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- The boy in the bucket May 13, 2018From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. — Dr. Seuss Two years ago, I was visiting one of the major historical sites in India in the state of Karnataka. Making my way to the rest … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Not ready yet… May 6, 2018It’s Not the Years in Your Life That Count. It’s the Life in Your Years. (Who knows you wrote this, everyone is claiming it!) A few weeks ago a friend of mine told me a story that I have … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Belonging… April 29, 2018A deep sense of love and belonging is an irreducible need of all people. We are biologically, cognitively, physically and spiritually wired to love, to be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don’t function as … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Why worry? April 24, 2018“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” -Corrie Ten Boom I have been ‘looking back’ this week, which is unusual for me. But I have been looking back reflecting on how much … Continue reading →annemareerowley
- Live in the breath….. April 15, 2018“If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray So many of my students come to me suffering with moderate or extreme anxiety. In fact, I was actually asked … Continue reading →annemareerowley