The yoga classes include a series of simple physical movements that aim to develop a healthy body and mind.
Optimize and sustain wellbeing and create positive work-life balance through the practice of Yoga and Meditation in the office or during your conferences.
These yoga classes include a series of simple physical movements that aim to develop a healthy body and mind.
Yoga at work includes a series of simple physical movements, gentle breathing techniques, mindfulness practices and deep relaxation…healthy body, healthy mind.
You provide the space for the session, and Cool, Calm & Collected will deliver the classes.
These practices can also be extended to off-site meetings and conventions, ensuring that the delegates are in a positive and focused state of mind and may seamlessly assimilate the conference content.
What can happen in the office when yoga and mindfulness is practised on a regular basis?
• you worry less and diminish the feelings of being overwhelmed by your work-load
• you don't subconsciously limit your ability to perform
• you become more productive and work with more ease
• creativity flows
• you get on better with your co-workers, clients, stakeholders and owners
• you don’t take ‘sick-leave’
• problems convert to challenges and your workday becomes more manageable
• you opt out of long meetings and opt into shorter, smarter, imaginative moments
• superfluous thinking is ditched, clear thinking emerges
• energy flows to create more prosperity
• you master composure and self-esteem and transform into a genuine contributor and leader
• you are great to have around and be around
• 1 hour yoga sessions
• mid-morning or Lunch time breaks are best (before food)
• change of clothes required
• 5-10 week blocks to achieve consistency and an effective outcome.